Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: the importance of sex...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's like a penis giving you the finger! LMAO!

    This aint no family site no more.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...speaking of Cronenburg, I just watched Naked Lunch...and after all these years I thought it was the weed that made me think that movie was wacked the first time I watched it. Have you seen that one Res?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know if that was wise, telling chloe that. Some day it'll warp her when she discovers the true meaning of pink cyberdildonics. wink biggrin I have experience with the matter. My folks told me when I was 8 and asked what masturbating was that it was using the bathroom.
    That was one humiliating sex education lesson 6 years later...

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well if you think I would explain dildonics to a five year old then you my dear friend are nuts! ~L~

    How DO you say masturbate in your language??
    And dont avoid my inquiry Lt. smile

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I certainly was not expecting pics and Chloe saw the pink dildo thingy when I was reading your description. Not to worry...I told her it was a statue that you buy for decorating a table.

    I have seen the pink thing before at a lingerie party.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh huh...C'mon big guy...give it up. The dutch word for masturbate please????

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Har Har ho ho ha aha a ROTFALMAO *wiping tears away*...so that is how they implement cybersex...yes the world has gone totally nutz...lol lol lol

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok... umm... those pictures scarded me!!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That last one looks like a fire hydrant flippin' a bird.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's the same word. Have you forgotten English comes from a mixture of the French, German and Dutch languages? Only the form is different. So it's masturberen. Happy?! (We have about 20 terms for it, though wink )

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •